Friday, May 04, 2007

Couldn’t ask for a better place to work!

My office threw me a shower today and besides being very generous, they showed remarkable thought and creativity.

In addition to the assortment of outfits, books, toys and other such things they got me an adorable cake of my favorite flavors from where our wedding cake came . A few months ago I had a discussion about local bakeries and wedding cakes with a coworker who remembered. Luckily she ordered plenty and my office is health conscious so Steve and I will be eating it all weekend!

One of my other coworkers is extremely creative. She actually appeared on an HGTV show called “crafters across America” showing off greeting cards she makes. She made me the tee-shirt below.

For those that don’t immediately get it, check out or corporate logo below!





No comments: