Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Finally starting to look like a room -


We have walls (almost). The plasterers come tomorrow, then they will be done! The cabinets should be up shortly after that - probably Thurs/Friday.


We are going to pick out our granite slab on Friday too.





There has finally been a bit of glitch. Now that I realized that the cabinets weren't in boxes (which I assumed!) in the garage I peeked in. The bathroom vanity is not at all what I had expected/envisioned. It wasn’t a stock design so they had to do some custom work. Luckily I don’t think it will be a huge deal for them to make it right and I am sure they will. I gave them a photo of what I wanted and we discussed it at length. There is no question what they sent isn't the same (or even that similar) to the picture. A little bit of carpentry will solve that though.

Luckily the kitchen cabinets look great.

2 comments:

lakelady said...

it's exciting to see all the progress!

JTH said...

I should have Shirley share some "progress photo's" on her Studio.

Drywall ...drying now