Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Giant Feet

I had an ultrasound yesterday to check the baby's position since the OB and I thought he may have turned sideways. Luckily, he didn't and is head down as he should be. It was nice for Steve and I too see the little guy again.

This confirmed without an inkling of a doubt that he is indeed a he - though we are saving that picture to annoy him as a teenager. We also confirmed that he has huge feet, like both his parents. The nurse doing the scan seemed a little taken aback by the size of the feet so I guess it wasn't just our impression. You can be a judge...




The foot is the oblong light spot at the bottom of the image, you can also see the leg going up the image towards the top.

Looks like if I don't go into labor on my own, I will be induced on the 14th, so at longest we have 7 more nights of sleep.

No comments: