Saturday, March 17, 2007

Busy, Busy weekends

We are right now on opposite coasts, but one thing is the same - we are going to be much busier than normal this weekend.


Lauren - work 10-6 Saturday and 8:30-7:30 on Sunday


(I get quite a few breaks and none of it is physically tiring - don't worry!). The major upside to working on the weekend is I am in lovely weather and from my room at the Hyatt I can see the bay bridge, the old port building and the water. View from my window at 7:20 pacific time: (Sunrise is late here!)



Steve - We have some exciting news - a dumpster is coming a dumpster is coming! Steve has the not enviable job of emptying all our cabinets so they can start ripping out the kitchen. We never got a full-size dining room table, so hopefully we have enough free floor space for all the added pots/pans. Steve also will start painting the nursery.

No comments: